Business Development Manager
New York City, NY
15 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
As a Premium Music Content Business Development Manager, you will work with the Premium Music Content (PMC) team to develop all elements of the partnership process. You will be the long-term contact focused on deal flow and industry relations with partners. As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with both the streaming, music and entertainment industries, showcasing partnership management experience, and execution under strict and evolving timelines. You also have a passion for results and the desire to turn that passion into a career.
- Manage entire Premium Music Content business development process, from proposal assessment to contract execution to post-deal partnership relations
- Create strategic programs and deal structures which provide value to our Premium and Company partners
- Manage and track Premium Music Content pipeline and associated budget allocation
- Work closely and collaboratively with Finance, Legal, Operations, Sales, Artist Partnership and Marketing teams to efficiently work on Premium Music Content partnership pipeline
- Increase engagement and work with related Amazon entities (Amazon Music, Amazon Prime Video, Audible) to maximize Premium Music Content partnerships
- Participate in collaborative meetings developing concepts to improve the growth opportunity for entire Twitch Music team
- Develop communications and documentation for all partnership outreach
- Provide value-added recommendations to enhance our programs and products
- 5+ years music, entertainment or tech industry-related business development and partnership experience
- A understanding of Twitch culture, content and relevant technologies
- Prior live music industry relations, entertainment programming or management experience
- A high degree of ownership when delivering results
- Previous employment at a social media or broadcast media company
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.