Business Development Manager
9 days ago
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be joining a global team of highly dedicated professionals providing world class service to the video games industry internationally. The ideal candidate would be an accomplished sales executive with demonstrable success in growing new business in a technology related services business. Direct experience of the video games market would be advantageous. In this role, the primary focus will be on new business generation but some account management of existing and new accounts will be involved as well.
- Develop new business sales to agreed sales targets.
- Identify new prospective clients, develop and execute sales development strategies for these.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop a communications plan for the market.
- Develop and execute contact strategies including cold calling, social and business networking.
- Attend qualified trade conferences and provide on stand support where the Company is exhibiting.
- Provide customer support, managing client expectations in collaboration with the Production Teams.
- Follow the company’s chosen sales methodology and produce all related reports.
- Qualify all sales leads, provide value/benefit assessments and generate plans to close.
- Work with the service delivery teams to create quotations for new and existing customers.
- Act as Account Manager for selected customers, managing the relationship with the client, customer review meetings and participating in the communications with the client as planned.
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues according to company procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Japanese.
- Refined communication skills across all communication channels.
- Proven ability to work largely unaided in detecting, qualifying and closing new business.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with spreadsheets, word processing, and sales database tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management.
- Minimum 3 years prior relevant experience.
- Must be comfortable working at senior executive contact levels.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of operating in a remote environment.
- Willingness to travel extensively.