This job might no longer be available.
Business Development Manager | Player Support (APAC)
11 days ago
Title: Business Development Manager
Remote: Anywhere in Singapore / Japan / New Zealand / Australia
Line of Business: Player Support
Salary: Highly Attractive + Bonus / Incentives
Pole To Win is looking for a Business Development Manager to develop relationships and grow new business revenue within the video games industry. This individual will be a dynamic and highly motivated sales manager, who will cultivate and build long term relationships with new clients, close new business, liaise with decision makers, negotiate service contracts and manage client relationships.
This position is perfect for an engaging, personable, enthusiastic and results-orientated individual, with a passion for video games and helping developers through post and pre-production services. Growth will be driven through growing and managing relationships with a dedicated client base in APAC through creative solutions matching to developers needs. The successful candidate will have a track record of exceeding KPI’s through cultivating and growing relationships.
This is an individual contributor role and can be remote.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing and managing long term relationships with Producers and other decision makers at video game publishers and developers
- Creating a client base through content lead outreach campaigns
- Generating business within the APAC games market with a focus on PC and Console
- Developing a partnerships strategy in partnership with other key stakeholders in the business
- Attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows, etc.
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Working collaboratively with the delivery teams to creative effective solutions for each client and title
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building strong client relationships or significant experience of selecting and managing outsourced vendors in the games industry
- Must have dedicated work space if working from home
- An existing network of contacts within the games industry would be hugely beneficial but is not essential
- Experience managing a revenue pipeline
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to forecast opportunities
- Must be self-motivated
- An organised individual with a passion for gaming
- Comfortable working in an informal environment
- Competitive basic salary
- Working with people creating cutting edge interactive entertainment
- Excellent OTE with % based commission package
- Group pension scheme and death in service benefit
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Video games focused environment
- The opportunity to work with video games pioneers creating cutting edge interactive entertainment
Who we are
PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.