This job might no longer be available.
Business Development Manager (Player Support)
14 days ago
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing, we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be joining a global team of highly dedicated professionals providing world-class service to the video games industry internationally. The ideal candidate would support and generate new business revenue for our Games clients, with a focus on our Player Support services. Direct experience of the video games market would be advantageous. In this role, the primary focus will be on new business generation but some account management of existing and new accounts will be involved as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge of Player Support Management experience with a large network of Player Support contacts in the gaming industry
- Experience selling customer services, outsourcing services, or adjacent services - ideally player support, community, and related tech products and services to different stakeholders at all levels of target organizations
- Develop net-new business sales to agreed sales targets.
- Identify new prospective clients, and develop and execute sales development strategies for these.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop a communications plan for the market.
- Develop and execute contact strategies including cold calling, social and business networking.
- Attend qualified trade conferences and provide on stand support where the Company is exhibiting.
- Provide customer support, managing client expectations in collaboration with the Production Teams.
- Follow the company’s chosen sales methodology and produce all related reports.
- Qualify all sales leads, provide value/benefit assessments and generate plans to close.
- Work with the service delivery teams to create quotations for new and existing customers.
- Act as Account Manager for selected customers, managing the relationship with the client, customer review meetings and participating in the communications with the client as planned.
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues according to company procedures.
- Refined communication skills across all communication channels.
- Proven ability to work largely unaided in detecting, qualifying and closing new business.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with spreadsheets, word processing, and sales database tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management.
- Minimum 3 years prior relevant experience.
- Must be comfortable working at senior executive contact levels.
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a remote environment.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
Benefits include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + Match.
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace, which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.