Business Development Manager, Gaming
4 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a talented, energetic Business Development Manager to join our growing team in Beijing. He/She must be a visionary thought leader and possess the ability to establish strategic direction, develop & flawlessly execute plans and inspire others to deliver desired results.
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities within the games vertical
- Structure, negotiate and close partnerships in order to meet or exceed objectives
- Establish and nurture relationships with key partners at every level and horizontally within game development and publishing organizations
- Work with various divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
- Assist in the development of pricing, product and market strategies
- Build partnership strategy for the emerging VR/AR markets
- Build strategy focused on the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) and Broadcasting/Animation market
- Good verbal, written and visual communication skills in English
- Passion for video games
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding objectives
- Several years of strong experience working on technology licensing, middleware sales, or game publishing
- Solid understanding of the video game industry and video game development
- 3+ years business development and strategic account management or similar experience
- Proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Superior work ethic and level of ownership
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Extensive database of senior contacts throughout the gaming industry and the ability to network
- Extensive travel in relevant regions
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation and deal closing
- Experience and comfort with the technical aspect of video game development
- You are not expected to be a technical expert; however, you need to be comfortable with representing a technology company and working with engineers, etc.
- Deep knowledge of the video game ecosystem and senior contacts at the key players
- Proven ability to structure, execute and develop complex strategic partnerships that create significant value for Unity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.