This job might no longer be available.
Business Development Manager, Enterprise
Shanghai, China China
8 months ago
Epic Games is looking for a Business Development Manager based in China office to manage and provide strategic direction for the expansion of Unreal Engine market share in the China via licensing.
- Identifying and cultivating new relationships with potential clients in the enterprise space throughout China
- Working with a variety of enterprise clients including automotive design, architectural design, simulation & visualization projects in non-game industries
- Serving as another internal point of contact and Unreal Engine trainer for enterprise clients and partners
- High level of proficiency using and teaching Unreal Engine
- A passion for technology and evangelism
- A desire to explore and expand our Enterprise market
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with public speaking and negotiation
- Proactive, outgoing personality that feels comfortable in a customer-facing role
This is going to be Epic!