Business Development Manager - Enterprise Sales
Seoul, South Korea
1 year ago
Epic Games Korea is looking for a Business Development Manager, Enterprise. The ideal candidate would be responsible for expanding Unreal Engine adoption into non-game industries such as Visualization/Animation, Automotive, Architecture and so on, by leveraging his own network from the past as well as building new customers relationship with strong presentation skill, experience, and understanding of Unreal Engine. They will be the owner of the relationship on behalf of Epic in Korea and make sure the client's projects become successful with help from internal support resources.
- Identifying and cultivating new relationships with potential clients in the enterprise space throughout Korea
- Working with a variety of enterprise clients including automotive design, architectural design, simulation & visualization projects in non-game industries
- Serving as another internal point of contact and Unreal Engine trainer for enterprise clients and partners
- High level of proficiency using and teaching Unreal Engine
- A passion for technology and evangelism
- A desire to explore and expand our Enterprise market
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with public speaking and negotiation
- Proactive, outgoing personality that feels comfortable in a customer-facing role
This is going to be Epic!