Business Development Executive
22 days ago
Job Title - Business Development Executive
Reports Into - Senior Business Development Executive
- Applications Closing Date - 13/02/2023
Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Business Development Executive you will be reaching out to developers, to make the first contact. This is a target driven role that will contribute to new business revenue for the company. You will also be working with the Publishing Executives closely.
Your Team Mates
Our team of publishers, producers and researchers source and onboard external mobile game developers who wish to make chart-topping success. We support these developers in their journey with our publishing knowledge and metrics to ensure we get the kind of games millions love.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Generate leads via direct prospect engagement and build a pipeline with good qualified leads. Developing and maintaining the prospect database
- Market Research
- Run, track & monitor your Lead Generation Campaigns in order to bring qualified leads
- Meet and exceed the quarterly targets set by you manager
- Organise and Manage the CRM
- Collaborate with Publishing and Partnerships team to ensure smooth client onboarding
- Detailed Sales Report and Market Analysis
- Respond to RFI requests(inbound game submissions) and timely follow up with contacts
- Build meaningful relationships and advocate for the success of your clients(game developers)
Your Hard Skills
- At least 6 months of experience in Lead Generation and Outreach/Sales.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the mobile gaming industry and passion for gaming
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Experience using a CRM is a +
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.