This job might no longer be available.
Business Development Clerk
Redwood City, CA
3 months ago
The Challenge Ahead:
If you have production payroll experience with videogames, TV, advertising, or other mediums and are tremendously organized, able to juggle multiple project payroll needs expeditiously and thrive on helping leaders do more, be more efficient and more effective then we might have the perfect role for you. Our Talent and Labor Relations department needs an excellent partner who knows what it takes to coordinate production payroll in a fast-paced environment, keep things organized, collaborate across groups, provide A/P and HR compliance and solve problems before they arise.
Production payroll is a daily need, requiring ongoing coordination with internal and external clients, and our outside payroll service provider.
- Coordinate daily payroll
- Prepare written communications
- Review, approve and facilitate release of payroll by outside payroll vendor
- Handle PO origination and vendor set up requirements for all payment needs
- Handle incoming calls and promote professional effective interoffice communication.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning and data entry of all payment and contracted services.
- Performs other administrative duties in support of production needs and special projects as assigned.
- Possible coordination of travel and other related production booking needs.
- Minimum 2-3 years administrative payroll experience or equivalent relevant experience in an entertainment, production or legal department.
- Requires very good organization skills and good knowledge of general administrative operations to successfully execute and complete PO and payroll duties of the job in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Must be able to multitask, ability to coordinate phases of work with others and stay on top of multiple payroll and payment deadlines.
- General working knowledge of the entertainment industry, union contracts, and agency relations a plus.
- A self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented individual who works with little or no supervision who demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and who anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate.
- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- High level of professionalism when speaking with important parties including key internal and external partners and executives
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Oracle a plus, Excel, Access, Google Drive, & Google Docs.