Business Development Associate
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
5 days ago
Tilting Point is looking for a hungry and ambitious Business Development Associate to join our team. Committed to quality and results, the BD Associate will assist with communications with developers worldwide, our onboarding process, BD-related administrative tasks, developer outreach, and hopefully, down the line, much much more!
Working closely with our BD and User Acquisition teams, he/she will make sure everything is set-up properly for data evaluations and that our communications with developers are timely and precise.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Assist internal team members and external developers with onboarding their games into our evaluation pipeline and identify / implement improvements where necessary
- Ensure developers have provided the necessary accesses/related info needed to enter into our process
- Maintain, update, and manage onboarding and outreach pipelines and help identify and prioritize key opportunities
- Work with User Acquisition team to identify and solve speed bumps when onboarding developers
- Collaborate with external game developers during the onboarding process to integrate their data/info into Tilting Point’s onboarding and CRM tracking system
- Initiate, evaluate, and prioritize potential outreach for new games and developers to help drive business development efforts and grow the company's bottom line revenue.
- Engage in regular cold reach outs to new developers from target lists
- Ensure the highest level of customer care with timely correspondence/communications and updates
- Help with logistics and scheduling for both conferences and calls with developers.
- Report regularly to the team on the status of key opportunities and efforts
- Work with our Legal and Business Development leadership to prepare, review and help execute contracts or amendments to assist overall business development efforts
- Provide assistance where required to move deals forward through the pipeline
Your XP & Skills
- Hungry and passionate about working in the gaming industry. Experience in f2p mobile or online gaming a strong plus
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate persuasively with all external business partners and internal collaborators
- Collaborative team player, adept at building relationships across organizations and working with interdisciplinary teams on projects
- Strong business acumen
- Energetic self-starter with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a love for problem-solving
- Ability to work well independently but seek direction when appropriate
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and comfortable juggling many tasks at once
- Ability to learn fast, and adapt in a high-growth, fast paced start-up environment
- Familiarity with pipeline management software is a plus (ex. Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, etc.)
- Good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition
- Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
- Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our partners and your colleagues, you are optimistic
- Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes that generate better and stronger results
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages (especially Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Turkish) is a strong plus!
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume (and tell us about your passion for mobile, free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.