Business Developer Associate
13 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual, hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts. Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
You will be a part of the Business Development team managed by the Partner Growth Strategy Lead, and you will work closely with the Publishing team. You will work in a very enthusiastic, hard-working, and international environment.
Your role will be focused on two challenges: work hand in hand with the Partner Growth Strategy Lead, and Publishing Associates/Managers and find the best hyper casual studios and developers in the market while staying current on industry trends and developments.
Your main missions will be:
- Identify and qualify top prospects worldwide and coachable studios
- Qualify inbound leads (website game submissions)
- Identify and share key market intelligence data points (including commercial) on our top competitors
- Come up with creative ways to source studios and get prospects information
- Monitor our testing platform for high potential studios to join our coaching program
- Participate in the commercial calls, along with Publishing Managers, to close high quality studios and negotiate the best contracts with them
- Coordinate with legal function until the signing of the contracts negotiated with the studios
- Assist the Publishing Associates to find valuable information for future prospects or leads in specific territories
Your role will have a huge impact on the number of actives studios on our portfolio and also on the number of prototypes tested, our next big game might come from a studio that you discovered.
- Great appetite for the mobile gaming industry
- High level of organization and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Persistently find the best ways to get valuable information
- Good communication and commercial skills
- Ability to work around adversities
- Attention to detail and interest in investigative work
- Native or fluent English speaker
- A previous experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus
Benefits: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy, remote days.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.