This job might no longer be available.
Business Continuity Manager
Montreal QC ca
5 months ago
As our Business Continuity Manager at Ubi MTL, you’ll prepare the studio to face whatever comes its way by being a part of the design and implementation of a business continuity management program, and overseeing its execution.
From delays to interruptions, conflicts to complications and beyond, you’ll identify possible issues, risks, and crises and help outline the steps we’ll take in any scenario – starting in Montreal, and eventually across our other Canadian studios. Working with a wide range of departments, you’ll develop and maintain up-to-date processes and procedures using a risk-based approach, so that we can carry on and get operations back to normal, regardless of the situation.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with management to perform business impact and risk assessments.
- Define processes, timelines, roles, and responsibilities for business continuity & disaster recovery.
- Communicate requirements + guide the implementation of policies, procedures, and controls.
- Keep executives up to date on plan status & aware of setbacks that could impact continuity planning.
- Set up disaster recovery practices and trial runs + review results and address issues and recovery gaps.
- Put together business continuity procedural guides, ensuring documentation is accessible and accurate.
- Be the primary contact person for resilience issues and risks.
- Train staff on business continuity plans and disaster recovery strategies.
- Review and adapt the business continuity management program.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Administration, Management, or equivalent *
- Around 10 years of business continuity or disaster recovery experience or related experience
- Understanding of global business continuity standards and frameworks
- Developed presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills (you can effectively communicate and interact with a large number of stakeholders in a variety of fields and levels)
- Comfort adapting quickly to change and handling ambiguity
- Critical thinking capabilities + ability to sift through data and come to meaningful conclusions
- A highly collaborative, innovative, and solution-oriented spirit
*Industry certifications such as ABCP, CBCP, MBCP, or ISO 22301 Lead Implementer an asset
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.