This job might no longer be available.
Business Continuity Analyst
11 days ago
As a Business Continuity Analyst, you will be a hands-on contributor, working in coordination with all production and service teams, and other security relays to ensure the coherent execution of the Ubisoft security strategy. Moreover, you will provide informational and technical security expertise to support, ensure and enhance the current security posture of all assets within Ubisoft. Focusing primarily on Business Continuity plans, you’ll also work on Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP), and Crisis Management plans.
- Implement BCP at the global level and coordinate all local efforts toward a global and unique strategy;
- Participate in the creation, review and deployment of policies, standards, processes and guidelines;
- Apply security best practices and global policies related to all aspects of corporate security, continuity and regulatory requirements;
- Handle day-to-day operational tasks related to our business continuity software such as configuration, user support, issue remediation or escalation;
- Conduct business impact analysis and risk assessments, implement and maintain risk assessment reviews;
- Propose solutions to mitigate identified risks and bring them to an acceptable level for management;
- Develop and maintain security metrics and executive reports to communicate project risks and remediation activity status to management;
- Oversee coordination of support, training & community management related to Ubisoft Global security awareness;
- Stay current with new business continuity approaches, tools, methodologies and propose incremental improvements to the program.
- Experience working in IT-related field and in an international context;
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a clear ability to write concise documentation;
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills with the capacity to adapt your interactions with all hierarchical levels;
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work to consistently meet deadlines;
- Ability to conduct informational training sessions as required such as tabletops and workshops;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.