Business Continuity Analyst
Montreal QC ca
5 days ago
As a Business Continuity Analyst, you will be a hands-on contributor, working in coordination with all production and service teams, and other security relays to ensure the coherent execution of the Ubisoft security strategy. Moreover, you will provide informational and technical security expertise in order to support, ensure and enhance the current security posture of all assets within Ubisoft. Also, you will work on Business Continuity Plans (BCP), Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) and Crisis Management plan, with a focus on the BCP.
As part of your role, you will be responsible to:
- Implement BCP at the global level and coordinate all local efforts toward a global and unique strategy;
- Participate in the creation, review and deployment of policies, standards, processes and guidelines;
- Apply security best practices and global policies related to all aspects of corporate security, continuity and regulatory requirements;
- Handle day-to-day operational tasks related to our business continuity software (configuration, user support, issue remediation or escalation);
- Conduct business impact analysis and risk assessments, implement and maintain risk assessment reviews;
- Propose solutions to mitigate identified risks and bring them to an acceptable level for management;
- Develop and maintain security metrics and executive reports to communicate project risks and remediation activity status to management;
- Oversee coordination of support, training & community management related to Ubisoft Global security awareness;
- Stay current with new business continuity approaches, tools, methodologies and propose incremental improvements to the program.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology or any other relevant field;
- Business Continuity Management certification is a plus (ABCP, CBCP, AFBCI, MBCI);
- SANS certification is an asset.
- 3+ years in security related functions preferably with experience in BCP and/or DRP;
- Previous experience in IT related fields as well as project management tasks is a plus.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a clear ability to write concise documentation (verbal and written);
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills with the capacity to adapt your interactions with all hierarchical levels in the company (technical and non-technical);
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work to consistently meet deadlines;
- Ability to conduct informational training sessions as required (tabletop, workshops);
- Proactive and ability to quickly adapt to change;
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Previous experience working in an international context is an asset;
- Bilingual English and French.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.