This job might no longer be available.
Associate - Content Strategy
3 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Come shape the future of Twitch! Twitch is a leading distributor of live content worldwide and we are seeking an Associate to join our Content Strategy team. You will report to the Manager of Content Strategy.
The Content Strategy team oversees strategic planning, resource allocation, and performance tracking across our portfolio of Content verticals . The team works across multiple departments and is core to the decision making and success of Twitch. As a member of the Content Strategy team you will leverage your analytical, problem solving , reporting and communication skills to influence the direction of Content.
Ideal candidates should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges. Ideal candidates will also possess the ability to dig into details, keep the big picture in mind, work collaboratively in a high performing team, and communicate compelling insights and recommendations . A passion for content with a keen sense of ownership , drive, and scrappiness is a must .
- Develop and monitor business reports and performance tracking dashboards
- Analyze business performance, diagnose problems, and identify growth opportunities
- Conduct internal and external research to bolster problem solving , opportunity identification, and business cases
- Own business analysis and modeling of key strategic projects
- Create strategic recommendations through synthesis of data, research, analysis and hypothesis testing
- Present findings and recommendations to business leaders across Twitch
- Contribute to business plans, long-term strategies, resource allocation, and goal setting for the Content team
- Work with key internal stakeholders to execute components of strategic projects (e.g. finance, partnerships, analytics, sales, business development, legal , etc. )
- Serve as a key member of the Twitch Content Strategy team focused on collaborating on business strategy to achieve goals
- Work with other cross-functional analysts to make sure the right data is being collected to answer the right questions
- Data visualization and presentation skills are a must
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking or business operations
- Ability to create insights around complex business problems with minimal direction and little oversight on a day-to-day basis across large sets of information
- Distinctive quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities (e.g., Excel modeling, issue prioritization , strategic framing)
- Understanding of financial P&Ls
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Desire to succeed in a innovative , and entrepreneurial environment
- Interest and passion for content and digital entertainment
- Can write SQL queries
- Familiarity with digital content, video streaming, and/or OTT
- Experience in strategy, corporate planning, or internal consulting
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.