Business Applications Manager
10 days ago
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients. Our professional services team works across multiple platforms that builds digital twin and Metaverse solutions that incorporate groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We support a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment!
As our Applications Manager you will be responsible for the internal tools that are essential to our success. This includes building a team that can support a growing services organization that spans the globe!
We're committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with leaders and business units to identify the functional and business process requirements as the organization evolves
- Plan, coordinate and implement configuration changes, tests, upgrades and integrations
- Contact with vendor(s) for support and procurement and coordination of releases and deployments
- Support our internal users, including writing and maintaining documentation
- Implement data management and data quality control tasks
What we’re looking for
- Experience with ERP, CRM, resource planning, or accounting systems
- Analytical skills and ability to perform independent and structured work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate strategically at all levels within the organization
- Ability to delegate, but also be hands-on as required
You might also have
- Background in technical project management
- ITIL certification or experience
- Experience with Salesforce or Workday
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.