This job might no longer be available.
Business Analyst in Games
16 days ago
We're looking for a passionate Business Analyst, to join Wildlife's Live Games team in São Paulo, Brazil.
The Business Analyst role in Live Games requires resourcefulness and a high sense of ownership in addition to the high analytical and problem-solving skills typical for the role.
The high exposure nature of the role also requires good communication and presentation skills. For that, you will need to be structured, clearly articulating the issue, alternatives, and recommendations.
Since you are going to be involved in a number of different projects, as well as ad-hoc analysis, there will be no routine for this job. The ideal candidate must be very creative and proactive to succeed in the role.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, love solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Make quantitative analysis and models to support decision-making
- Design reports and dashboards to monitor game performance and support executive meetings
- Propose, design, and evaluate A/B tests
- Make interface between business and data engineering teams
- Be part of the designing and development of analytics products
What you'll need
- MBA, M.S or BSc. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Finance, or other quantitative fields
- 2 + years of experience working as a business intelligence engineer or data analyst on technically challenging problems
- Proficiency using business intelligence reporting tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience in complex data analysis (model creation, what-if scenarios, A/B testing, etc.)
- Experience with data querying or modeling technique with SQL and/or R
- Experience with Python or other relevant scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL, and reporting/analytic tools and environments
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
We are remote-first
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.