This job might no longer be available.
17 days ago
Wargaming Platform is a game services platform divided into several domains with expertise in communication, commerce, player relationship, player support and game distribution services.
BA WG Platform team is looking for a proactive team member, who is interested in learning a new domain, multiservice architecture which are closely connected with game development and support.
What will you do?
- Work closely and collaborate with delivery managers and development teams of different domains
- Communicate with stakeholders from different divisions to define and collect feature requirements
- Analyze and document end requirements in terms of feature specifications and also keep them updated in case of change requests happening
- Analyze and assess the performance of the released features and provide the results of assessment as for development team nor internal stakeholders
- Participate in demo of the developed and maintained features to internal customers and product groups
What are we looking for?
- 1+ year experience in business analysis or system analysis
- Knowledge of the life cycle of the project/product
- Knowledge of different types of documenting requirements SRS, User Stories, Use Cases.
- Ability to use techniques to capture requirements in different notations UML, BPMN, etc.
- Ability to document requirements and communicate in English
- Previously experience work with Russian languages teams or has loyalty with Russian speakers teams
- Good communication skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Basic knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience in documenting API integrating requirements
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.