1 month ago
The business analyst, within the analytical team, will work in three areas of intervention to help the team either as an investigator in studio or production management data, as a process improvement agent and as a product manager supporting the solutions department.
What you’ll do
- Identify and support process improvement activities, including standards, documentation processes and reports of project monitoring indicators.
- Identify sources of information, both within and outside the group to meet the needs.
- Investigate all available information in order to make recommendations or observations to improve the efficiency of management processes.
- Analyze production data in order to make recommendations in project management.
- Provide training on methodology, tools and techniques supporting processes.
- Transform different needs into solutions.
- Be a change management leader on the projects he or she coordinates.
- Take care of the compilation of reports and the maintenance of the various indicators.
- Set up, prepare and submit a periodic progress monitoring of productions.
- Be a force of proposal to set up predictive reporting allowing the anticipation risks on productions.
- Monitor the quality of project management data with the various stakeholders to ensure that they always have up-to-date data in the reporting.
- Ensure the role of Product Owner in an Agile framework for the products implemented and maintained in his team.
- Coordinate the implementation of different solutions.
*Depending on his or her profile and the priorities of the studio, the person responsable for this role will intervene at the level of game productions or at the level of production support departments (operations, talents and cultures).
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in administration, project management or any other relevant field.
- Several years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in project management reporting (PMO) and/or business analysis.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Porduct Owner (CSPO) certification (asset).
- Ability to adapt quickly to change in an ever-changing environment.
- In-depth knowledge of management needs.
- Data analysis skills (Excel, SQL, Tableau and other tools).
- Competency in JIRA.
- Good general understanding of project management, governance and service management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, ITIL, COBIT, PMBOK, KanBan, etc.)
- Knowledge of ergonomics and interface design.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills.
Have access to benefits that make a real difference in your day-to-day life :
- A hybrid and flexible work mode, 6 weeks of vacation in your first year, an enriched parental leave, a Ubi gym directly in our offices, a complete group insurance program, access to complete Dialogue telemedicine services, an RRSP with a contribution from Ubisoft, an advantageous bonus program, concrete measures to ensure the right to disconnect, the option of working part-time and much more. Click here for all the details.
- Joining a team of 21,000 Ubisoft employees working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come;
- Working for an equal opportunity employer who believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where gamers and their teams can thrive and express themselves. It's about taking on exciting challenges, being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and being part of the future of entertainment.
*Please note that the response time and analysis of applications will be longer from December 20, 2021 to January 17, 2022 due to the holidays. Please be assured that your application will be considered and that a member of the recruitment team will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you and happy holidays.
With a team of more than 500 talented, innovative and passionate creators, Ubisoft Quebec keeps on growing and continues its ascension. Founded in 2005, the studio has been involved in several key Ubisoft franchises over the years, developing cutting-edge expertise in major AAA game development. Involved in the Assassin's Creed franchise since 2010, the Quebec team assumed the leadership of Assassin's Creed Odyssey and they have just finished working on a brand new game, Immortals Fenyx Rising.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.