This job might no longer be available.
15 days ago
Job Title:Business Analyst
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a high performing Business Analyst to join our Localization team. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing business strategic support to management including business and financial analysis, assist forecasting and annual budgeting process, develop production and financial dashboards and other projects requested by management.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who possesses an exceptional knowledge on business and finance management practices and has experience of driving strategic programs. They should have a deep understanding of localization methodologies and technologies, organizing complex data set, strong business acumen, and superb communication and relationship building skills.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial and operating reports including, but not limited to, monthly operating statements, forecasts, monthly variance analysis, and budget data.
- Analyze business data and develop data-driven proposals. Research and evaluate new markets for business growth opportunities.
- Assist forecasting and annual budgeting process.
- Provide consistent high-level and verbose visibility on organizational data, risks and overall status to top management.
- Monitor and optimize the ROI and cost of the organization.
- Develop and maintain dashboard reports, providing regular updates on YTD, QTD, and MTD performance to management.
- Assist in financial activities includes purchase order and invoice process.
- Assess industry trends and competitive landscape to help develop key strategic and execution initiatives.
- A minimum of 5 years’ business and finance management experiences with data analysis and visualization in localization industry
- Excellent understanding of localization, quality assurance and vendor management
- Excellent knowledge of data analytics tools and methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and finance
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Able to influence cross-functional teams to develop collaboration and commitment
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and a detail-oriented problem-solving approach
- Excellent team player
- Passion for localization
- Experience with Essbase and Tableau
- Excellent knowledge of Blizzard products and services