9 days ago
Job Posting TitleBusiness Analyst
SummaryWe are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who will be responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis, gathering, and documenting requirements, and performing user acceptance testing. Business Analyst should have an analytical way of thinking and drive the team to develop a business aligning IT solution. BA will be a part of a team responsible for building and maintaining Aristocrat’s customer experience mobile products and will play a key role in the implementation of new products and features.
• Collaborates with the Product Owners to elicit and analyze customer requirements for mobile application.
• Take high level product and business requirements, analyze them to uncover complexity and create more detailed requirements to support implementation in the form of Functional Requirements document
• Create user flows and mock-ups after understanding the requirements
• Drive the requirements implementation with the development team
• Continuous interaction with team and stakeholders to understand and resolve any issues
• Participates in sprint planning, estimations and extended engineering meetings
• Facilitates requirement clarifications and elaborations to support the development team throughout the development cycle acting as a proxy for clients
• Reviews features in development to ensure they meet the business intent and align with Product Management priorities
• Effectively manages change and ensures transparent communication amongst the team and stakeholders.
• Proposes innovative solutions to ensure better product quality
• Ensures product and documentation quality by reviewing test cases, guidebooks and tech notes
• Ability to form positive relationships with stakeholders and co-workers
What You'll Do
- Overall 8+ years of IT experience out of which a minimum of 5 years as Business Analyst/Product Owner for large enterprise level customer experience software projects
- Experience with mobile application development
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work independently and be team oriented
- Excellent oral and written, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work closely with US counterparts
- Ability to drive discussions towards conclusions
- Articulate and should be able to express ideas and issues without inhibitions
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of writing SQL queries and analyzing results
What We're Looking For
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science / MBA or equivalent
- Knowledge of UI/UX tools like Balsamiq, InvisionApp etc.
- BA certification from IIBA or PMI.
- Proficiency in modelling environments such as Unified Modelling Language (UML)
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.