Business Analyst / System Designer (World of Tanks PC)
9 days ago
We are looking for a Business Analyst / System Designer in the system design team (which is a skilled and professional one) to work within the World of Tanks product on ambitious projects of different sizes and complexity.
System Designer is one of the key roles in the project. The main objective of this role is to determine in detail what the project should be, ensure the correctness of its understanding, and communicate it to the whole team. Very often in the process, the system designer interacts closely with all other disciplines and departments. We strive for the timely release of interesting, ambitious, and high-quality projects that best meet the company's business goals and the needs of our audience.
Join our friendly team and you will receive a rich experience in product development and the opportunity to work in one of the key roles on various projects with an audience in the millions.
What will you do?
- Identify stakeholders and the degree of their influence on the feature
- Form and specify concepts, goals, and objectives of the feature and subsequently agree on them with key stakeholders
- Interact with the feature team, as well as specialists from other teams (Publishing, Analytics, Art, Content Operation, etc.) and disciplines (UX / UI, Game Balance, Game Design, etc.) to form the vision and content of the feature
- Collect, analyze, and approve the end requirements for the feature
- Consult all specialists involved in the development, delivery, and support of the feature
- Support requirements during the feature's development and keep them up to date
- Analyze and assess the performance of the feature after its release and provide the results to key stakeholders
- Form and specify the plan of further development of the feature
What are we looking for?
- 1,5+ years of experience in business analysis/system design/ game design
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies
- Knowledge of the life cycle of the project/product
- Basic knowledge of building and architecture of information systems
- Theoretical knowledge of business/system analysis and modern practices of working with requirements
- Ability to deliver material in an intelligent and structured fashion
- Ability to find interested people
- Interviewing/gathering requirements skills
- Ability to detect, classify, analyse, test, document, and prioritize requirements
- Technical specifications writing skills
- Ability to visualize requirements
- Ability to coordinate requirements
- Russian language knowledge
- Knowledge of technical English (good writing skills)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Process modeling skills
- Basic knowledge of usability and prototyping
- Basic knowledge of theories of probability, statistics, and mathematical analysis
- Knowledge of the World of Tanks domain
- Fluent English
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.