Reporting & Planning Analyst - 2K Sports
London, England, United Kingdom
23 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The successful Reporting & Planning Analyst will play a key role in providing the executive management team timely and insightful financial and statistical reports, analysis and support in communicating data and information throughout Take-Two’s European/ANZ territories, the NY Head Office and our two labels, 2K and Rockstar. The role will also help assist the financial reporting team where needed to enhance systems and processes.
Additionally, the role will require the ability to identify continuous improvement opportunities, especially with the focus of forecasting processes and the use of large amounts of data into effective data visualisation for different stakeholders.
Ideally the successful candidate would possess a comprehensive understanding of the physical and digital games market from title forecasting to product lifecycle management, with an in depth understanding of Sports Video Games.
What You’ll Take On:
- Managing the collation and distribution of physical and digital sales data across Europe/ANZ for the key Sports franchises. Analyzing and reporting sales and promotions; working closely with the sales teams to drive insights and improve performance.
- Aid in the preparation of the regular budget process, weekly and monthly rolling forecasts for both physical and digital titles. This will include the creation of physical and digital forecasts for new release titles, subsequent potential reforecasts based on product performance and changing expectations and finally entry and maintenance of these forecasts within the Anaplan planning system.
- Collating and sharing regular performance analysis of existing titles within the T2 catalog including price, market and in game telemetry analysis.
- Be involved in and have the ability to develop a stringent process whereby any data reported meets high standards minimizing the absolute possibility of errors.
- Variance analysis and commentary of product sales performance against the full year budget and monthly rolling forecasts highlighting opportunities / areas of potential concern, including lifecycle management.
- Contribution to the price protection and allowances provisions process.
- Developing insightful reports and analysis that capture market, company, genre, label and title performance and trends.
- Benchmarking Take-Two titles against market trends and competitor products. Responsible for collating and distributing pre-order data and forecasts for upcoming releases and subsequently Sell Through forecasts once titles launch.
- Being adept at utilizing various financial and statistical systems in order to produce ad-hoc reports to support decision making.
- Contribute and implement ideas for continuous improvement, working alongside other team members to support and facilitate standardisation across the 3 key labels.
- Assist the Group Reporting and Planning Manager and Head of Finance in the review of analytical reports from territories.
- Build relationships with the appropriate stakeholders for our internal labels and becoming the “go to” point of contact.
What You Bring:
- An accomplished Reporting & Planning Analyst with 4+ years of experience, a strong business acumen and a commercial mind-set, candidates will ideally have a sound financial awareness and a track record of producing high quality analysis and meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an appreciation of data integrity.
- Experience with forecasting physical and digital products over a predetermined life cycle.
- Able to draw high-level business conclusions and trends from detailed financial and statistical data.
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly adept in the use and manipulation of excel spread sheets and reporting tools.
- Experience with financial systems such as Hyperion is beneficial.
- An active interest in the industry. Knowledge of/within the industry a distinct advantage
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Time management skills to manage workload and meet deadlines.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £25 per month, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.