This job might no longer be available.
Business Analyst - Mobile
4 days ago
EA was founded over 38 years ago. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and the company—have expanded immensely. However, we are still driven by our goal of inspiring the world to play by developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games. Fueled by our talented staff across the globe, we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Together we can make a difference.
- Perform in-depth market studies with a focus on Mobile games. Track and forecast market trends and analyze available data to help management make more and better and informed decisions
- Compose reports of findings and illustrate data with charts and graphs and translate complex sets of data into clear, understandable, and actionable recommendations
- Collect information on the competition, deconstruct their portfolio of products and provide management with recommendations and insights.
- Partner with the Head of Portfolio Management to build strategic frameworks to support EA Mobile’s portfolio strategy and expansion.
- Partner with EA Mobile Central Teams (Product Management, Marketing, and Growth, Operations, Analytics, Publishing, etc.) and with the EA Mobile Leadership team and become the go-to point of contact for anything related to market insights and trends and competition analysis.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Management, Corporate Development, and Central Analytics to compose M&A reports and identify new M&A opportunities.
- A. in Marketing or Business Administration or related field. M.S. in Economics and/or MBA from a top Business School preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Market/Business Analyst. Experience in the top consulting firm (Big Four) preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to process a lot of data in record time
- Knowledge or experience in the following: Office (emphasis on Excel + PowerPoint), SQL, BI tools (i.e. Tableau or Looker).
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask