Business Analyst - Media
Montreal QC ca
4 days ago
We are seeking a resourceful IT Media Business Analyst to join our growing worldwide IT Customer & Marketing Solutions team which supports marketing teams to deliver the best customer experience around the globe.
As a Business Analyst your role is essentially to identify, assess and transform business needs into solutions and processes.You will focus primarily on the advertising challenges, processes and technologies to support and improve the execution of efficient and impactful paid media campaigns.You will also be involved on some transversal initiatives aiming for instance at aligning marketing naming conventions or the usage of marketing assets. Working closely with IT Media productions and a large aray of other teams, part of your responsabilities will be to ensure that our products and features are transversal.
Ubisoft has already developed a couple of tailor-made products dedicated to media operations (Trafficking Sheet, Tracking URL generator) and has internal media teams operating campaigns on various ad platforms.We look at expanding their usage to new populations, continuing their evolution, and merging them into a global platform to manage campaigns at scale with higher level of tracking and standardization.
- Analyze and synthesize information provided by business partners, in particular media planners and managers;
- Participate in the evaluation and benchmarking of market solutions;
- Identify business rules, functional requirements, non-functional requirements through cases and propose fit-gap analysis;
- Capture “As is” and “to be” business processes workflows;
- Work with the IT teams to develop integrated processes and technology solutions;
- Participate in the execution of an Agile methodology for the delivery of IT development:
- Create tests cases, conduct manual testing and Support the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase;
- Map and document the media solutions ecosystem and data flows in place;
- Make sure documentation is always up to date and in an appropriate format for the expected audience;
- Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of the new solution to support team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis;
- Proven experience in Agile projects (Scrum, Kanban);
- Demonstrated success diagnosing and addressing process gaps and pain points;
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping is a plus;
- Exposure to adtech solutions (Adservers, DMPs, DSPs, Google stack, SalesForce …) and media environment is a plus.
Skills & Knowledge
- Pay a high attention to details and have a good understanding of technical areas, databases and technical design of computer systems;
- Capacity to communicate to cross-functional teams and partners while breaking down complex requirements into tangible and relatable topics;
- English and French are required both orally and written.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.