Business Analyst (M/NB/W)
9 days ago
The Analyst works within the Knowledge Management department under the organizational efficiency team with internal clients to identify and transform the business needs into standard solutions packages. They work on projects for new needs as well as on operations to improve current processes.
The Analysts of the team are spread across the world to cover the regional hub needs: NSCA, EMEA and APAC. The analyst located in Paris handles the business and production portfolio locally and collaborate closely with the rest of the team to streamline processes and ensure the consistency of the practices.
You identify yourself as a person who can enable the change, support the knowledge sharing and the best practices across the company to break silos.
Your daily missions:
Evaluate needs of stakeholders portfolio & provide recommendations
- Analyze the practices & processes of the stakeholders
- Be a key actor through the understanding of the people work
- Prepare and facilitate workshops with clients, stakeholders or/and end users in order to analyze their problems, contexts and needs;
- Interpret user research, analytics, benchmarks, and other data to guide recommendations;
- Translate client requests and needs into actionable recommendations that align with their business objectives.
Document analysis & processes
- Document the analysis and assessments;
- Track and monitor the stakeholder’s portfolio: analysis, solutions, capabilities;
- Align the outcomes with the rest of the team;
- Contribute to fill a catalog of practices maintained by the whole team.
Support stakeholders in their continuous improvement journey
- Be the referent in terms of best practices and processes efficiency for the stakeholders;
- Provide them support and solutions to lead a continuous improvement approach;
- Monitor the Ubisoft trends and trigger actions to help maintaining “healthy” business units.
Develop best practices packages, deploy them and monitor them
- Identify and define solutions by relying on your in-depth knowledge of the target audience;
- Manage a solutions catalog within the rest of the team;
- Be accountable of the continuous improvement of these solutions;
- Analyze the various solutions, and recommend the ones to adopt to answer needs;
- Implement the solution with the stakeholders and iterate with them on it;
- Be an advisor regarding the best way to use the solution and the best practices to leverage it;
- Train internal contributors and owners on solutions & tools best practices.
- Expertise in general Field Analysis, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Human-centric approach, or a related field;
- Strong experience working on business analysis;
- Good knowledge of business process design;
- Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies (Kaizen, Lean) ;
- Proven project management skills and experience;
- Ability to drive trust & results across teams in different disciplines;
- Ability to act as a strategic business partner by developing strong relationships and influencing stakeholders and decision-makers;
- Fluent in English and French.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experience within the following areas:
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Teams, Planner, Outlook, SharePoint) ;
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira & Confluence).
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include
- Profit sharing ;
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;)) ;
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few.
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.