Business Analyst Intern
3 months ago
Ludia is looking for a Business Analyst intern to support the studio wide growing demand for data and insights. In this role, you will partner with multiple levels of the organization to provide visibility on operation performance, track progress against targets, assist in external partner reporting and conduct ad-hoc research/analysis on various business opportunities.
The primary focus of this internship would be to increase the amount of insights provided to our marketing and advertising department. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, strong team player with a passion for the business of mobile games. You will be comfortable working and presenting findings with stakeholders of all levels.
- Assist in the coordination of our internal forecasting process by collaborating with game teams, marketing and finance.
- Create and maintain management dashboard/reporting for various departments (product performance, finance, marketing, customer support, HR, etc) ;
- Assist with external partner reporting (KPIs reporting, Royalty reporting, etc);
- Partner with data engineering to create and enhance existing and new data pipelines;
- Support game teams and other analysts with various ad hoc analysis.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Business Intelligence, Marketing or another related field;
- Experience with reporting tools (Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, etc) to create dynamic and complex dashboards;
- Knowledge of SQL and Python
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral in English. French is an asset;
- Interest in business, marketing and free -to-play games;
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with cloud databases (Snowflake, BigQuery, etc);
- Experience using tools like Amplitude, Adjust, Sensor Tower, Game Refinery.
- Knowledge of GIT.
- A passion about mobile games !
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
- Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 14 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker» by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !