This job might no longer be available.
Business Analyst (Digital Marketing)
Montreal QC ca
10 days ago
Within Ubisoft IT HQ teams, you will join the team responsible for building internal and client facing tools & applications in the Digital Marketing domain. In an international scope, you will closely work with internal business partners.
As a Business Analyst, you works within teams to identify and transform business needs into solutions.You will actively help selecting and improving tools and practices used by the digital marketing teams to bring the best customer experience for our end clients. The end goal being to streamline the internal operations and to provide a consistent user journey across all our digital destinations.
You will be required to travel frequently (every 3 months), to meet the teams.
- Analyze and synthesize information provided by business partners;
- Identify business rules, functional requirements, non-functional requirements through cases and business partners;
- Direct the gathering of requirements for applying technology solutions to satisfy corporate needs;
- Work with the IT teams to develop integrated processes and technology solutions;
- Participate in the execution of an Agile methodology for the delivery of IT development;
- Help the PO to slice requirement at the right level of details & write user stories;
- Help bringing completeness & consistency in the vision drill down & backlog building;
- Help grooming the backlog;
- Make sure documentation is always up to date & brought to the right internal audience through the right channels;
- All requirements in the form of a Business Requirement Document (BRD);
- Solutions to those needs in the form of Functional Requirement Document (FRD);
- “As is” and “to be” Business Process Models (BPM) workflows;
- UML diagrams, Use Case Diagram and Activity Diagram;
- High level data flow diagrams with the support of the architects;
- Story boards and workflows;
- Change management documents (training, communication);
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis with all business partners impacted;
- On a regular basis, facilitate and maintain the interest of the business partners;
- Participate in the evaluation and benchmarking of market solutions when required;
- Participate as member of the team on parts of the project plan;
- Being available daily for questions from the product team;
- Create tests cases and conduct manual testing;
- Support the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase;
- Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of the new solution;
- Participate in the Business Analyst community;
- Evangelize the business analysis good practices and mission;
- Carry out all other related task.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field;
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) designation from IIBA, an asset.
- At least 4 years of experience in business analysis;
- Professional experience with web analysis.
- Great curiosity and interest in deepening and formalizing subjects;
- Ability to ask lightening questions, remove uncertainties, resolving conflicts;
- Excellent understanding and restitution of business issues;
- Excellent visual representation of business needs and writing skills;
- Team player, ability to work with openness, respect and kindness with peers;
- Ability to get out of his comfort zone and to be results oriented;
- Perseverance, autonomy, ability to take initiative;
- Good communication and organization;
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic international environment;
- Ability to work on multiple subjects at once if needed.
- Good understanding of technical areas related to databases, web services and technical design of computer systems;
- Proven experience in agile projects (Scrum, Kanban);
- Proven experience in the field of Digital Marketing (Website architecture, CMS, Web Analytics, A/B Testing and/or personalization);
- Strong interest in the video game industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises.