Business Analyst (Analytics)
Montreal QC ca
5 days ago
The Business Analyst works within teams to identify and transform business needs into solutions. Within Ubisoft IT HQ teams, you will join the team responsible for building internal and client facing tools & applications in the Digital Marketing domain. In an international scope, you will closely work with internal business partners.
You will actively help selecting and improving tools and practices used by Ubisoft web teams to ensure the ease of use, reliability and connectivity with the rest of the Ubisoft ecosystem of our web analytics solution.
You will be required to travel frequently(every 3 months).
- Analyze and synthesize information provided by business partners, in particular web analysts, web developers and web producers;
- Map and document the web analytics solutions;
- Identify business rules, functional requirements, non-functional requirements through cases and business partners;
- Direct the gathering of requirements for applying technology solutions to satisfy corporate needs;
- Participate in the execution of an Agile methodology for the delivery of development:
• Participate in the execution of an Agile methodology for the delivery of development such as:
o Help the PO to slice requirement at the right level of details & write user stories
o Help bringing completeness & consistency in the vision drill down & backlog building
o Help grooming the backlog
o Make sure documentation is always up to date & brought to the right internal audience through the right channels;
o “As is” and “to be” Business Process Models (BPM) workflows;
o UML diagrams, Use Case Diagram and Activity Diagram;
o high level data flow diagrams with the support of the architects,;
o Story boards and workflows;
o Change management documents (training, communication);
o Support the testing team;
o Support the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase; Being available daily for questions from the product team;
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis with all business partners impacted.
- On a regular basis, facilitate and maintain the interest of the business partners;
- Participate in the evaluation and benchmarking of market solutions when required;
- Participate as member of the team on parts of the product plan;
- Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of the new solution;
- Participate in the Business Analyst community;
- Evangelize the business analysis good practices and mission;
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field;
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) designation from IIBA, an asset.
- At least 4 years of experience in business analysis
- Previous experience working with web analytics solutions
- Excellent structuring skills;
- Great curiosity and interest in deepening and formalizing subjects;
- Ability to ask lightening questions, remove uncertainties, resolving conflicts;
- Ability to lead a topic with great structure & adapted communication;
- Team player, ability to work with openness, respect and kindness with peers;
- Ability to get out of his comfort zone and to be results oriented;
- Perseverance, autonomy, ability to take initiative;
- Good communication and organization;
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic international environment;
- Excellent understanding and restitution of business issues;
- Excellent visual representation of business needs and writing skills;
- Ability to work on multiple subjects at once if needed.
- Proven experience in the field of Web Analytics (Tag Management System, Tracking solutions, Enterprise Data connection) and more generally Digital Marketing (Website architecture, CMS, A/B Testing and/or personalization);
- Proven experience in agile projects (Scrum, Kanban);
- Good understanding of technical areas related to web analytics;
- Strong interest in the video game industry.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.