Business Affairs Executive (6+ years)
12 days ago
Are you interested in shaping exciting future of movies and television with top gaming company?
KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development teams responsible for various entertainment properties, including PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, ELYON, and TERA. The name, which is derived from the word craftsmanship, is an acknowledgement of the company’s never-ending pursuit of innovation and creating engaging experiences. KRAFTON currently consists of PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings. > Santa Monica boilerplate
Content/IP Biz Dev at Krafton is responsible for developing and executing global transmedia partnership strategies to provide new entertainment experiences to larger audiences all around the globe with the Ips Krafton holds.
We are seeking an experienced Business Affairs Executive. You will be leading negotiations for writers, producers, production companies, and other related deals, working closely with Krafton legal team, outside attorneys, and our internal entertainment content development department. You will be leveraging your negotiation skills to best form business case and efficiently communicate status and trade-offs with management at Krafton. Understanding the entire elements of TV and Film will be a great plus, including creative, production, marketing, accounting, and finance, from business affairs point of view.
This role will be located in PUBG Santa Monica, LA and under hybrid schedule (mix of on-premise and remote)
- Applying your comprehensive knowledge of television and film industry agreements, guild and union regulations, contract and intellectual property law to support drafting and negotiating with our potential partners.
- Advising senior level management under time-sensitive conditions related to our projects.
- Analyzing risks for strategic decision.
- Deep understanding of television and film business models.
- 6+ years experience working for a studio, television network, or a production company,
- 6+ years experience in negotiating deals within the entertainment industry customs and practices
- 4+ years in entertainment deal making, representing or working for a major scripted production company, studio or network
- Deep understanding o media business models, and ability to understand devise new business models
- JD or JD/MBA
- Hardcore PUBG player
- Experience in game analysis content production
- Open-mindedness to work and collaborate in a multicultural environment
- Deep interest in gaming industry
Perks, EEOC statement, Privacy Notice – refer to Santa Monica HR
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.