Building Maintenance Technician
13 days ago
Keywords Studios Montreal is looking for a Building Maintenance Technician to join our Facilities Team.
The Building Maintenance Technician is responsible for day-to-day non-MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) manual work and will be setting up and moving furniture at both Montreal Studios, under the direction of the Facilities Manager. We are looking for someone who is:
- Customer service oriented with great attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks on budget and on time, in a high paced environment
- Able to work autonomously with sense of initiative
- 3 years experience in facilities repairs and maintenance
- Proven ability to perform manual tasks and minor carpentry
- The ability to frequently bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 50 pounds or less
- Proper technique for lifting objects in a safe manner and use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to safely operate hand tools and power tools with a complete understanding of their application in workplace maintenance and repair projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel (create necessary documents, communicate with employees, and maintain inventory information)
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Availability to work on a flexible work schedule, including weekends and overtime, as required
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore, we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Flexible work schedule;
- RRSP contributions;
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others);
- Employee Assistance Program;
- 5 fully paid personal days per year;
- Webinars, virtual social events, etc.