Build and Release Engineer
3 months ago
We are currently seeking a motivated Build & Release Engineer to be part of Ubisoft Singapore development Team. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, come join our team!
As a member of a multidisciplinary development team, the Build & Release Engineer will collaborate with different teams in Singapore Studio and other Ubisoft Studios.
Build System and Build Farm
· Work with a team of specialists, create or maintain automated processes to achieve various production needs
- Deliver game builds to Development, QC Teams (internal and external) and external contacts
· Monitor Build System for failures and errors
· Highly service oriented with an energetic customer service focus
· Identify tool support requirements for the team and proactively discuss requirements with the Tools Team
· Escalate support requests enabling the client to have the right contacts i.e. Tools or Engineering when a problem goes beyond Build & Release Engineer responsibility
· Be a primary point of contact for external support teams (HQ, Studio Collaboration etc.)
· Provide project pipeline support – team workstation configuration (i.e. Project software installation), bespoke project tool configuration
· Maintain Project pipeline application support knowledge / awareness
· Provide up-to-date documentation on workflow methods, pipeline systems within a centralized accessible location
Source Control (Perforce)
· Provide Perforce support for the team
· Perforce Administration of users, groups, permissions, file types and general instance configuration
· Perforce branch management / integration
- · Working as Build & Release Engineer or similar position is a plus.· At least 2+ years with C# programming language. C++, Python or other programming skills are a plus.· Strong knowledge of Perforce and other source control systems.· Experience in large data management and structures· Experience with large engines and complex pipelines· Experience in working with game engines and game development interfaces a plus.· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.· Passion for the making and playing of any type of games.· Autonomous and proactive attitude.· Problem-solving and open mind.· Ability to work under pressure.· Flexibility and ability to adapt to change· Experience in gaming industry is a plus.
This position is only open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents as well as candidates who currently hold relevant permits to work in Singapore.
For more details, please visit: https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors in July 2008 and has since become the largest AAA lead studio in Asia. We are proud of our expertise in naval technology and very excited to bring a brand new online, naval, open world IP to you – the pirate game Skull and Bones!
Our other notable achievements include working on every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, and being the innovators of naval gameplay in Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin’s Creed Rogue and Assassin’s Creed Origins. We can’t wait to bring more exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences to you.
Find out more about us on our website: singapore.ubisoft.com