Build and Release Engineer II
16 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Build & Release Engineer to join our Star Trek Fleet Command team in either Ireland, Spain, Portugal or the UK on a hybrid/remote basis.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Star Trek Fleet Command's ongoing success goes from strength to strength. Our in-house developed 4X MMO was launched in 2018 and continues to evolve, being consistently one of the top 10 gross revenue Massive Multiplayer Strategy games on the market.
What You Will Do
- Provide technical guidance to a team of Build and Release engineers specialized in Unity 3D games and release pipelines
- Ensure the execution of the product and technology roadmap to meet stakeholder expectations and maintain technical quality of experiences implemented by the team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including game development, QA, operations and the management team to drive effective communication, collaboration and stakeholder management
- Create and maintain a focus on best practices, efficiency, and growth for your team members by overseeing code reviews, development processes, and training opportunities
What We’re Looking For
- Highly experienced in a build and release role, with solid understanding of software build and release processes, including CI/CD best practices, specifically for Unity 3D games
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git, and build management tools such as Jenkins, Maven or Gradle
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, enabling productive collaboration with team members, peers, and management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment that embraces change and innovation
- Experience in the gaming industry, especially with Unity 3D game development and release processes, is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional team
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.