Build Software Engineer - Java, C#, C++
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
11 days ago
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
You will report to a Development Director with guidance from a Technical Director.
- Work as a technical liaison with development teams to address build issues and improvements
- Work with teammates to maintain and enhance an automation pipeline
- Create and maintain pipeline and workflow tools
- Monitor automation systems and respond to breakages
- Monitor and analyze metrics to improve automation systems
- Report regular status updates on assigned tasks and identify project risks and issues
We operate in a broad technical environment. Your experience in software development will be well-regarded, and having exposure to a range of DevOps tools is a bonus.
- OO programming languages (e.g. Java, C#, C++)
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python, PowerShell)
- Source-control administration (e.g. Perforce, Git)
- Continuous integration/deployment through automation servers (e.g. Jenkins, QuickBuild, TeamCity)
- Configuration management (e.g. Chef)
- Data analytics (e.g. ELK, Grafana, Splunk)
- System administration (e.g. Linux, Windows, VMware)