Build & Release Specialist
4 days ago
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Build & Release Engineer to be part of Ubisoft Barcelona development Team. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, come join our team!
As a member of a multidisciplinary development team, the Build & Release Engineer will collaborate with different departments of Barcelona Studio and other Ubisoft Studios.
Game Build Delivery:
- Deliver game builds to Development, QC Teams (internal and external) and external contacts
Source Control (Perforce):
- Provide Perforce account support for the team
- Perforce Administration of users, groups, permissions, file types and general instance configuration
- Perforce branch management / integration
- Highly service oriented with an energetic customer service focus
- Identify tool support requirements for the team and proactively discuss requirements with the Tools Team
- Escalate support requests enabling the client to have the right contacts i.e. Tools or Engineering when a problem goes beyond Build & Release Engineer responsibility
- Be a primary point of contact for external support teams (HQ, Studio Collaboration etc.)
- Provide project pipeline support – team workstation configuration (i.e. Project software installation), bespoke project tool configuration
- Maintain Project pipeline application support knowledge / awareness
- Provide up-to-date documentation on workflow methods, pipeline systems within a centralized accessible location
Build System and Build Farm:
- Monitor Build System for failures and errors
- At least 1+ year as Build & Release Engineer or similar position. Experience in gaming industry a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Perforce and other source control systems.
- Experience in large data management and structures
- Experience with large engines and complex pipelines
- C# and scripting languages skills.
- Experience in working with game engines and game development interfaces a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Passion for the making and playing of any type of games.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Problem-solving and open mind.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” , Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassins Creed.