This job might no longer be available.
Build & Release Programming Intern [The Settlers] (f/m/d)
8 days ago
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative PC games we are looking for a
Build & Release Programming Intern [The Settlers] (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Düsseldorf (Germany) and limited to six months (internship contract).
- Working on a AAA title using the Snowdrop technology
- Maintenance of the existing build pipeline
- Supporting developers with versioning software
- Setting up deployment pipelines
- C#/batch programming language experience
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code
- Passion for making and playing games
- Very good English (spoken and written)
Preferred additional experience
- Experience with C#
- Experience with windows batch-scripting
- Flexible work hours
- Access to various Internal & External training courses, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidised lunch meals, Free Bike rental or lease your own bike and many more!
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our careers portal.
We are offering highly motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about about games and wish to join an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career Portal.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.