This job might no longer be available.
Build & Release Programmer (f/m/d)
19 days ago
As Build & Release programmer you will have the opportunity to be a part of a stimulating, multi-cultural, ambitious but friendly studio.
Our team members are self-sufficient and have a problem-solving mindset, with the freedom in their work environment they are able to explore new solutions independantly. We are looking for people who are passionate about gaming and who are always one step ahead in development processes and release management.
We expect the candidate to be curious, open-minded, passionate, and comfortable with Build and Automation pipelines.
- Working on a AAA title using the Snowdrop technology
- Maintenance and improvement of the existing build pipeline
- Supporting developers with versioning software
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Strong C#/Python programming language experience
- Strong experience with Build and Automation Pipelines
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code
- Very good English (spoken and written) No German language skills necessary.
Preferred additional experience
- 7 years prior work experience in IT projects
- Experience with:
- Perforce, Git
- Automation software (e.g. Jenkins)
- working on Gaming Consoles
Looking to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace with a great work life balance? In our open, international and friendly environment you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Our state of the art studio will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences that will stay with the players.
Living in Düsseldorf
Düsseldorf is a very multi-national city close to the border of Germany famous for its Japanese culture. A Japanese gardens, "Little Tokyo" area for Asian cuisine, and celebrating Japan Day along the River Rhine are a part of it's charm. Art Galleries and Museums can be found as well as the "Old City" - a lively area of bars and restaurants amongst traditional German architecture.
Two hours from Paris, Amsterdam, the UK & Hamburg - an excellent location to explore Europe even on a weekend. Nature parks offer a sanctuary for those needing a break from city life. More suburban areas surround the city for those looking for a more relaxed pace.
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Flexible work hours and work/life balance
- Monthly travel budget
- 26 days holiday, 11 days public holidays, 5 Care for your Sick Child days (all paid)
- Health Insurance (50% contribution paid by Ubisoft) and paid sick days
- Pension Scheme
- Gym subsidy
- Monthly childcare budget
- Discounted games & more
Diveristy & Inclusion: (f/m/d = female, male, diverse) At Ubisoft we foster an inclusive environment. All applications are welcome!
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7
Geschäftsführer: Yves Guillemot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB Nr. 51772
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of video games worldwide with a network of over 44 locations. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German studios in Mainz, Düsseldorf and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Anno”, “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", James Cameron's "Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", “Assassin's Creed VR”, "Splinter Cell VR" and many more.