Build/Online Services Programmer
12 months ago
The team in our Brisbane studio are growing and we are seeking a talented programmer to join us in the role of Build/Online Services Programmer.
Your new role will have you responsible for the day to day support of the game creation process and code compilation and integration, improving builds performance and supporting QA with automating testing and game publishing tasks. This role will also have cross functionality to support the Release and Live Operations support teams.
- Strong knowledge of source control management and tools (SVN, GIT)
- Solid Python and Lua scripting experience
- Solid shell scripting experience (powershell, bash, cmd)
- Experience with Continuous Build, Integration, and Delivery (Jenkins)
- Experience with tool chains such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Xcode, CLANG, GCC for building applications targeting Windows, iOS and Android; build systems such as make, premake, jam
- Personality features: a proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- C++ and C# experience is a big plus, but not essential
- Interest in good code practices
- Experience in academic projects, own personal projects or professional experience as a programmer
- Experience on production teams making games for mobile or consoles and PC/Mac
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
Please send us your CV and cover letter outlining why you are our next great hire. We will also need to see your online portfolio. Show us what you've got!
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Join the game!
A Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users, offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft we pride ourselves on our long history of creating popular mobile games with successful licensed IPs. We have continuously created memorable gaming experiences around our beloved brands and characters, which are now enjoyed by millions of mobile gamers around the world.