Montreal QC ca
5 days ago
In a context of multiple AAA mobile projects in development or live, the Build Master will oversee the continuous build integration. In this role, you will be in charge of the implementation of best practices to maintain an efficient, robust and reliable build process. You will also be responsible for foreseeing build resources needs and maintaining the build farm. On a day to day basis, you will be working closely with testers, developers, and project managers.
What will you do ?
- Improved build script to support production;
- Ensure the robustness, reliability, efficiency, and reusability of the build system;
- Implement metrics to enhance the quality of the systems;
- Support teams in milestone deliverables;
- Anticipate build farm resources and software;
- Provide documentation on the process;
- Proceed to the software upgrade;
- Maintain build farm resources;
- Take care of the versioning process;
- Carry out any other related tasks.
- Expertise with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Extensive knowledge of script language (e.g. Python, shell)
- Excellent SCM skills (e.g. Perforce, GIT, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of cloud services (e.g. AWS)
- Expertise in building mobile applications (e.g. iOS, Android)
- Solid experience with Windows and MacOS
- Bilingual (French-English, spoken and written)
Toutes vos informations resteront confidentielles conformément aux directives de l'EEO.
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.