Kyiv, Київська, Ukraine
12 days ago
Wargaming development studio based in Kyiv is looking to hire a Build Engineer to work on World of Warplanes.
What you will do:
- Develop and support the internal project build process to prepare the final version of the World of Warplanes game client and perform associated tasks
- Develop, together with the World of Warplanes Team, the continuous integration process
- Develop and administer scripts for TeamCity (clients, server)
- Configure software environment on build bots to perform tasks related to the game client build
- Monitor and analyze steps in the client build process to detect bottlenecks (hardware component)
- Prepare the client build for production; release game updates
What are we looking for?
- Solid knowledge of Linux
- Experience working with continuous integration systems (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Experience working with various build systems (CMake, Rake)
- Experience working with version control systems (command-line level; Perforce, SVN, Git)
- Experience writing Python, Batch scripts
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Familiar with Ruby
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!