Pune MH in
4 days ago
Job Title:- Build Engineer
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
· Build Engineer would be responsible for creating scripts for automating build and tools pipeline.
· Creating & Maintaining CI/CD systems
· Perforce/Git Administration
· Containerization tools for different environment
· Administration and Access management of Network Storage
· Collaborate with Partner Studios to share technology and best practices
· Perforce administration of users, groups, permissions, and file types.
· Perforce Branch management / integration
· Deploy and test the scripts on CI.
· Monitor build system for failures and errors
· Monitor & maintain build farm
· Maintain project pipeline application support knowledge / awareness
· Alongside IT, monitor and manage the NAS storage used by all Studio projects
· Should have thorough understanding of software development life cycle
· Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team
· Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
· Implement automation tools and frameworks
· Minimum 3 Years of Work Experience in DevOps.
· Experience with automated build systems and continuous integration (Jenkins/TeamCity)
· Bachelor's degree in software engineering or other related major
· Version Control Administration experience (Perforce, Git)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Scripting Experience, preferably Python, C#, batch & shell scripting
· Good organization skills.
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skill
· Excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth