This job might no longer be available.
17 days ago
- Work closely with the studio departments to fulfill the needs for the building, packaging, deployment, and testing tools
- Set up and maintaining DevOps practices to support all development activities
- Develop and improve continuous integration systems
- Understand risks and impacts of branches and code merges and provide mitigation strategies
- Help with IT architecture design
- Evaluate and integrate new tools and technologies to boost productivity
- Plan and manage all release activities
- Prepare and submit all technical and release documentation
- Design, deploy and maintain the build delivery system
- Provide support and mentorship for other team members during critical stages of development
- Occasionally support Lead in recruitment projects with HR collaboration
- Actively attend in code reviews
- Professional working experience in software development/game development
- Solid experience with setup, configuration, and maintenance of CI systems
- Working knowledge of C#
- Good knowledge of Perforce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Open-minded team player attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
Nice to have
- C++ good experience
- Knowledge of the distributed build systems (FASTBuild/IncrediBuild/SN-DBS)
- Knowledge of artifacts repository systems
- Knowledge of test automation systems
- Experience with the Unreal Engine
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare (Vitality) and BUPA dental insurance for PCF's employees and their families.
- Access to wellbeing platform - Gympass for employees and family members.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Online Polish and English language classes.
- Access to the pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Maverick is a Triple-A game developed in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Bulletstorm VR - an exciting VR version of our cult-classic shooter.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
PCF Framework is a home of coding experts who ensure that the key areas of the Unreal Engine used by PCF are being properly developed across different games and platforms. The team also makes sure that we have less systems to maintain while remaining competitive and is responsible for driving our architecture and R&D initiatives forward.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.