12 days ago
JOIN OUR TEAM
Mediatonic is a team of over 300 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people. We devote our careers to crafting awesome original games in the hopes of bringing a little more joy into the world.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives. We strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome, supported and diversity is celebrated. We passionately believe that games are for everyone, whether we’re playing or creating them.
Build- Fall Guys
What We Do
We are looking for a Build Engineer to join Mediatonic.
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys and a new member of the Epic Games family. We’re aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies and people that can bring our vision to life.
We’re looking for fantastic people to join our world-class team to help grow Fall Guys into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we’re dreaming up.
What You'll Do
Support the game teams needs and many uses of build machines.
In This Role You Will
- Maintain build pipeline for the game project
- Work with IT to configure new build hardware
- Update pipeline to cater for upcoming needs of game project
- Document pipeline and educate game teams on how they can take common build issues and small tasks into their own backlog
- Investigate new options to improve our build infrastructure
What We're Looking For
- Experience with build scripts and systems i.e. Jenkins, Team City, Ant, Make etc…
Remaining Skills Needed
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience using cloud build solutions
- Console experience nice to have
- Experience building Android and iOS platforms
- Windows / Mac / Linux
- Unity 3d, C#
- Unreal Engine, C++
- Enterprise Infrastructure