5 days ago
As a Build Engineer, you will work with some of the best talents in Sofia within a network of professionals ranging across 19 studios around the globe and for the brand new game of the studio.
- Improve the CI/CD pipeline using SVN, Git, Jenkins, and various scripting languages
- Develop and integrate automation tools in existing and new project pipelines
- Establish unified standards and good workflow practices for all projects in the studio
- Gather and analyze requirements from all game teams and participate in the selection of new tools and technologies
- Experience with SVN and Git
- Experience with any scripting language (Python, AutoIt, Linux/Win shell, or other)
- Experience with Jenkins or other automation servers
- Experience with common build systems (Premake, CMake, or other)
- Working level of English language
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience in the video game industry is a plus
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city (but for now you can remain safely working at home).
If you are interested in our job offer, please send a CV. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.