This job might no longer be available.
Warszawa mazowieckie pl
14 days ago
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for the maintenance and development of our in-house build system. The responsibilities cover day to day support of the game creation process, code compilation and integration, improving builds performance, game publishing tasks and also supporting QA with automated testing. If you’re someone who thinks a lot on how to improve fellow developers work, this is the job for you!
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system (in-house technology).
- Developing and managing continuous integration systems.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes.
- Coordinating offline automation processes.
- Cooperation with third parties regarding publishing technicalities.
- Maintaining source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or related field.
- Experience in academic projects, own personal projects or 1+ year of experience as a programmer.
- .NET, C# and experience with multithreaded code are essential.
- Strong knowledge of source control management and tools.
- A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient.
- Interest in good code practices.
- Attention to details.
Nice to have:
- Experience in gamedev and knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems will be appreciated.
- Networking and C++ development experience a plus.
- Informal dress-code.
- Private medical insurance (LUXMED, Medicover, Enel-Med).
- Private gym with personal trainer on-site.
- Multisport card and office massages accessible.
- Modern and dog friendly working space.
- Free parking space for your car, motorcycle or a bike and our car wash accessible.
- Internal library with a wide range of games and books.
- Discounts in our online store.
- Social activities and parties.
- Two on-site canteens serving healthy meals (including vegetarian and vegan dishes).
- Various foodtrucks coming every day.
- Organic fruit from eco-crops delivered twice a week.
- Various coffee machines and 7 types of milk to choose from.
- Paid vacation (20 or 26 days off per year).
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- Working in a multicultural environment with true gaming enthusiasts.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.