Build Engineer (DevOps) Odesa
Odesa Odessa Oblast ua
9 days ago
We are looking for a DevOps to join the Production department team in order to:
- Act as a pillar which maintains and implements the project’s pipeline automation as well as build and deployment systems
- Help identify and solve high-profile pipeline issues that impact the local project (e.g. export pipeline failures, build system crashes, performance bottlenecks)
- Help design CI/CD pipelines to include application and security testing, and gates
- Project-related tools support and troubleshooting.
- Administer and maintain internal tools for Production department - include branching strategy, branch creation, integrate merges
- Create, configure and optimize product settings on digital distribution platform (Uplay)
- Collaborate with the DevTeams, QC, Art and others to optimize the build and deployment pipeline(s)
- Maintain and improve the production tools
- Maintain and improve the continuous integration tools and all their configuration(s) in order to optimize resources and improve build time
- 2+ years’ experience in at least one major source control (Perforce - preferred, Git, SVN)
- 2+ years’ experience with some scripting language (C#, Python, batch files, shell)
- Good understanding of building pipeline
- Experience with at least one major CI tool (Jenkins, QuickBuild, TeamCity) would be a plus
- Excellent command of English
- "Can do" attitude and "outside-the-box" thinking
- Sense of initiative, attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Updating job knowledge proactively
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertise in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.