Build DevOps Engineer
9 days ago
CCP Shanghai is looking for a talented, passionate and determined build/DevOps engineer. The engineer is responsible, in collaboration with other teams, for designing, developing and maintaining the automated build and release pipeline of a mobile game, and managing and deploying game releases throughout the project life cycle. A job at CCP Shanghai is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in a career within the innovative and creative industries (such as gaming) and/or want to acquire truly international experience. At CCP, there are numerous advancement opportunities for high-potential employees.
• Design, develop and maintain the automated build and release process for multiple concurrent releases of game client and server.
• Troubleshooting and resolving complex issues of game build.
• Deploy game updates and fixes. Perform root cause analysis of production errors and position technical issues during the deployment process.
• Provide and maintain high quality technical design documents.
• Iterate on solutions, based on internal or external feedback.
• Participate in design process, gather feedback or requirements from other colleagues.
• BS degree in Computer Science or other equivalent degrees.
• Script programming ability to create top quality code (Python, Bash or PowerShell preferred).
• 3+ years of commercial building experience (game industry preferred).
• At least one shipped commercial game title or software product.
• Solid understanding of automated game building process, including source control systems (Perforce or Git), CI/CD tools (TeamCity or Jenkins), etc.
• Good understanding in modern microservice deployment, including Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Cloud, etc.
• Good understanding of Agile development, especially Scrum. Pluses:
• Willing to fulfill on-call responsibilities.
• Familiarity with Terraform or other automated deployment tools.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.