This job might no longer be available.
4 months ago
Ubisoft Montreal is looking for a Budget Analyst!
At Ubisoft Montréal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montréal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
On being a Budget Analyst at Ubi Montreal
Reporting to the Management Control Manager, the budget analyst will take part in management control for Ubisoft Entertainment by contributing to gap analyses and preparing reports and explanation on various topics. The incumbent will oversee data planning and collection for the company’s annual budget and carry out monthly assessments.
The daily life of a Budget Analyst at Ubi Montreal
- Help plan and prepare the annual budgets and fiscal forecasts for company projects;
- Analyse the monthly, quarterly and annual cost summaries;
- Ensure the periodic reconciliations of real accounts;
- Carry out the analyses required by executives and production teams;
- Analyse and develop performance indicators;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What it takes to make it
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- At least three years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Time and priority management skills;
- Attention to detail.
- Bilingualism (French-English);
- Extensive knowledge of Excel;
- Extensive knowledge of budgeting;
- Knowledge of SQL is considered an asset.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.