Brand Services Partner, Fashion & Home - Bilingual LATAM Spanish
14 days ago
Get to know The Pokémon Company International
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook (facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter (twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Brand Services Partner (Fashion & Home)
Job Summary: This role will organize, manage, and deliver projects/programs for the organization.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you’ll do
- Review and approve submissions for assigned partners, ensuring that products align with brand guidelines and use only art assets provided by TPCi for the purpose of creating licensed product.
- Identify potential challenges with schedule and escalate to manager with proposed solutions.
- Help guide partners to an acceptable interpretation of the brand, as fit for their product.
- Partner with internal business partners and licensees to determine best product and character roll-out for each based on TPCi’s focus characters for the year, the licensee’s capabilities, target market, and frequency of product refreshment.
- Assist internal and external stakeholders to best represent the Pokémon brand through their products and marketing materials.
- Communicate daily with internal and/or external partners via phone, Zoom, or email.
- Maintain an accurate record of the development of each item from concept to approval.
- Assemble and distribute monthly reports and/or lists regarding all product approvals.
- Assist in the development of process documents, tools, and training materials for internal and external stakeholders.
- Create presentations and assist with projects as needed.
- Organize and record product samples.
- Distribute new assets and information to licensees, as needed.
- Arrange and attend both on-site and offsite business meetings with licensees; some travel may be required.
- Perform other managerial and administrative duties consistent with position as assigned by manager.
What you’ll bring
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related professional experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the initiative to work independently.
- Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple projects at one time, and have excellent follow up skills.
- Must be solution-oriented and results driven.
- Eager learner who is not afraid to ask questions.
- Knowledge/understanding of product timelines, and print processes on various mediums required.
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop is a plus.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Spanish language proficiency (verbal and written) is required.
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $70000.00-105000.00. This range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint of a range. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable cases.
Internal Job Code: CB.PMMF.P2
Internal Job Profile: Project Manager (IC2)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.