This job might no longer be available.
Brand Project Manager
18 days ago
Ubisoft is seeking a Temporary Brand Project Manager to work within our Brand Management team. This role’s primary job is to ensure that their game title(s) is/are prepared to execute on marketing strategies throughout various lifecycles of the product. While not part of the strategy and creative development, this role is critical to the execution of key marketing plans developed by the Brand Management team. He or she will collaborate closely and communicate with several cross functional departments including game production studios, Public Relations, Content Marketing, Web Production, Media, Partner Marketing, Digital Sales, Release Management, Promotions, Events, Creative Services, Customer Relationship Management, Community Development, and external agencies.
This project will be for 12 months and will report to the manager of the Brand Project Management team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Marketing Execution Framework:
- Ensure internal product workspace is created and updated with current information
- Establish JIRA structures in our internal request and collaboration tool
- Create and publish working agreements with teams
- Implement asset sharing model(s) with existing DAM and shuttling tools. Communicate the model to recipients
- Communicate the process execution model (the “how”)
- Team Ceremonies:
- Own and facilitate daily stand ups and retrospectives during high traffic windows
- Ensure that daily reviews, weekly syncs, and cross functional meetings are scheduled, as appropriate
- Project Management:
- Promote operational excellence through business processes
- Develop project timelines and drive internal processes
- Collect, QC, and input asset specifications from the marketing team into our system for creative production. Communicate review schedules, method of delivery, and ensure scope of assets requested are complete and accurate
- Collect available assets for daily reviews before the cutoff time
- Work with marketing team to ensure that assets are approved, current and accurately rated across channels
- Establish review schedule for product sites and external channels
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- BS or BA in marketing, communications, or business.
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing environment or creative organization. Experience in trailer, TV or video production is a plus
- Understands file types like .aep, .psd, .psb, .mov, .jpg, .png. Basic understanding of video compression
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to persevere and find order in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing variables
- Strong, self-confident, motivated, and builds trust with others.
- General knowledge of production and creative terminology as it relates to print, tv, online, etc.
- Entertainment experience in gaming, movies, tv, and/or agency experience
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Microsoft Teams
- Highly organized
- Positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Adaptability to changing priorities and deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.